Thursday, January 31, 2008

Getting caught up!

I know I have been a slacker lately...but I have good excuses!! So here are some up date pictures of Liam. This first picture is of Liam in his cute outfit that uncle Mike got him for Christmas! And of course he is standing up. His favorite position now!


Something you don't often see is Liam lying down on his back while awake and not crying. Here he is bundled up in his Kushies winter outfit. We dress Liam in this when we take him for hikes in the MEC back pack, ususally around Thetis Lake, my favorite!


Look! Liam has learned to spell with blocks!! Okay, so Daddy really wrote it for him...but I feel confident it is true. See how Ian has to hold Liam back? Liam lays waste to blocks. Especally block towers.


Super power. Liam in the recycling bin. One of his many favorite toys. Especially when I push him around in it! Video to come!


And finally, the cute face while eating fruit. Liam is big into finger foods and eats everything that Ian and I eat. His favorite is certainly watermelon, though I suspect canned peaches come pretty close.

No comments: