Thursday, January 31, 2008

Feeding and sleeping with Daddy.

The other day, Liam woke up from an hour long evening nap when daddy got home from work. I got him up, made a bottle and Ian said he would administer it. Whoo hoo! And too cute. I got to take a shower. Ahhh. Wonderful. When I got out of the shower, I couldn't hear them playing and of course I got worried and called out. Quietly, Ian confirmed they were okay. I didn't clue in, but this is what had happened....


Liam zonked out again right on Ian. It was the sweetest thing. And there was snoring. That is one happy daddy!

2 comments:

Irishembi said...

No matter how old they get you can always see the baby in them when they're sleeping. Meredith says "Daddies make GREAT pillows!"

Unknown said...

sooo, sweet! gotta love the sleeping pictures!you look like a very busy boy in the other pictures. can't wait to see your new tooth! love gramma Heather