Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Liam's cute new overalls from Gap

Liam is now in his new 6-12 month clothes. Liam loves to spend time playing with Daddy on weekends and after work before bedtime. Look at my handsome men!! I still think Liam looks like me though!
Attack of the flying baby. This is how Ian thinks one should pick up a baby who is wearing cute overalls. Liam didn't seem to mind!

Ah, yes. Another close up of my cute baby! He is wrestling with his cariboo, Ickaboo pictured underneath him!

Look at me...I can stand like a big boy!!

3 comments:

Dani said...

I love overalls!! I always dressed Zac in them and I have a bunch for Cassidy. Overalls are also great when they start moving because you can grab them from the back and pick them up.

Ashley Marshall said...

I love the new overalls!! :)

Melissa and Kalina said...

So cute!! Overall are my fav on babes! Karl picks Kalina up by hers all the time! So cute Liam!